How to be sensitive in a relationship
One of the most important things you can ever learn in life is to be sensitive about a relationship because it’s the key to a successful relationship.
Yes, it is difficult, we have managed to establish it, but it is very important to go through it all. thisieć learn how to be susceptible to relationships, otherwise you will not be really happy. Your relationship will not be as successful as it could be.
Open the damn door, dudes. Relationships require integrity and trust. It starts when you’re vulnerable!
Ways to feel closer and trust your partner
1. Everything begins with you. Before you can be open and sincere in your relationship, you must first be open and honest with yourself. Before you can explain how you feel about the other, you really need to understand.
Everyone has a different way of understanding their emotions. Personally, I like to write them down or just sit down alone with my thoughts and work everything out. I know that many people prefer to talk about them with a friend. Whatever method you use, you should understand how sensitive you are to yourself before you are vulnerable to attack with your partner.
2. They deserve it. You’re connected to them, so I assume you care about them and you know they deserve 100% of you, not just 60%. This means that you should be sensitive with them and do your best. It’s very easy to be vulnerable when you know they deserve your weakness.
It can be difficult to open yourself up to someone who has hurt you and perhaps doesn’t deserve your sincerity and transparency.If not, cut them off. Seriously, if they don’t deserve your weakness, what do you do with them?
3. Cut them off! Don’t waste your time opening up to someone who doesn’t want to deal with you or what you have to say. You are worth a lot more than that.
4. Talk to them. Being sensitive means you open yourself up to them, every part of you. This means that good and bad parts come to the surface. Make sure they are prepared for it. Ask for support and make sure they understand how difficult this is for you.
5. Be patient with yourself and your partner. Listen, this will not be a walk in the park for any of you. It will take some time. All right, if you go back a few steps and feel that you can no longer be vulnerable. It’s okay. Take a deep breath and start over, because you can do it.
6. Encourage your partner to do the same. So openly and honestly with your partner, right? Well, I think it’s time they did the same with you. It’s fair! If you decide to be vulnerable and share every part of you with your partner, they honestly try to do the same. It’s a journey you should share.
7. Talk to yourself. Dig a little deeper into your personal thought bubble and understand why you haven’t been exposed to danger in the past. what’s holding you back? Understanding why it took you so long to reach this point will help you get back on track if you ever want to give up and build all your walls back.
8. First exercise with a friend or family member. I understand. It’s hard to be helpless with your partner because we are definitely putting a lot of pressure on our romantic relationships to succeed. We are afraid that if we are sensitive and open to them, they may find something they don’t like. Then they will leave us.
First of all, if they do, they don’t belong to people who deserve your gap. But to free yourself from this anxiety and doubt, first be sensitive to your friend or family member. Practice makes a master.
9. Don’t be careless about your needs. If you just want them to listen to you, tell them exactly what you want them to say. If you want to come in and advise, say it too. Don’t open up without simply telling them what you need in return.
It’s not unfair for them to expect interaction they don’t know. They do what they can to give you what you need, but they can’t give you what you need if you don’t tell them.
10. There’s a time and a place. Don’t decide to be helpless at a family dinner or at the movies. Make sure the time and place is right. Once again, you cannot expect your partner to react in a perfect way when a conversation completely surprises them. Try to do this when you have several at once, and the environment and atmosphere are intimate.
11. When you tell your story, it can be tempting to open yourself up to all the terrible things that have happened to you, not the things that have happened to you. Make sure you tell both sides of your story, not just the side that makes you look good. If we are to be sensitive with our partners, we need to tell the whole truth, because none of us is perfect.
12. While you will want to discuss your past, it is also important to discuss your future. Learning how to be vulnerable in a relationship also includes talking about your goals and aspirations. This shows a real security gap.
Dreams are delicate, easily crushed things.